Wednesday, July 27, 2011

25 Random things

by Kenneth McDade on Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 10:23am

1. When I was little I was the second fastest person in my school.
2. My sister Lucy was the fastest
3. I love reading
4. I don’t feel like I am a real theatre person, though I love it so much.
5. I would rather watch cartoons than most anything.
6. I keep a journal and have probably written about you at one time or another.
7. God and I talk often.
8. I still feel like I am in my twenties.
9. I get teary at old movies where the hero overcomes all obstacles.
10. I have road rage since 1987 and drive way to fast, way to often.
11. I love to geocache
12. I love winning trivia and word games, but I am not always the best.
13. I used to hate the idea of working with kids
14. I like my time alone, but I like my social time as well.
15. I don’t like the word tolerance, it means tolerate. Jesus said, “Love, One another”, not tolerate one another.
16. I have a hard time loving rude and mean people.
17. I am a romantic at heart.
18. I am bouncy annoying at times, especially in the mornings.
19. I am a grumpy curmudgeon when I think I am being funny.
20. I love hearing funny stories
21. My family and friends always come first, sometimes to my personal neglect
22. I love optimistic people
23. I collect Batman artifacts and Noah’s ark figures
24. I love to write a good story.
25. I am still looking for my niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment